Monday, October 15, 2007

+ll Fall Madness ll+

So yes, looks as though I've been quite busy with crafting lately, as I haven't posted anything for awhile now..

Crocheted a newsboy cap for my good friend Matthew from this pattern, and the results are in...

on moi:


and on the birthday boy:


too cute! did that in about a week and a half, only because i wasn't working on it constantly...

and I just finished and sent off this wonderful and fun Halloween wreath I adapted from this pattern, and made it funky and all my own:











and here was my workspace and progress--I LOVE sitting on the floor!:







I am so proud of myself! I also splurged today and bought some yummy chenille yarns for my cloche hat I will be making for myself (sheesh!! finally, SOMEthing for myself, I am just WAY too giving... hehee) using the "Essential Hats Collection" pattern from Stitch Diva Studios here, and if it turns out as well as I hope it will, a good friend of mine will get one too :-)

I can't wait to start wearing the things I'll be making soon. And if I get enough compliments, I just might start selling the things! I have an etsy account, I just want to make sure that I'm good enough at all the knitting and crocheting to sell..

well, 'tis all for now, Have a Happy Hallowe'en, Darlings!

XoXo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wreath! ...and the hat and well everything. I look forward to seeing more of your creations. I must find some time to do more! Thanks for some inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

Good post.